Girls, Is it weird if a guy you just met asked you to friend him on Facebook instead of asking for your number?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends on how much we've actually talked. Like if it was just
    him: hi
    me: hi
    him: add me on facebook
    that would obviously be weird. If we had a solid conversation for at least 10 minutes or something, then I don't see why not.

What Girls Said 3

• No, that is fine.

• Somewhat? lol

• I don't think it's weird I find it more respectful in a way? Instead of asking for her number right away.

• That's what I was thinking. I am honestly much more respectful than most other men I see. Plus FB is a way of quickly screening someone right? But let me also ask if doing this will more easily place you in the "friend zone?"

• Yeah, I like adding people on Facebook first before I even get there number. It kinda gives me the chance to see how they carry themself and what they like. And not at all, there's been plenty of guys I've dated who's asked to add me on Facebook before we exchanged numbers.