Should I text him? Or wait for him to text me?

The guy I've been talking to hasn't text me in a couple of days. I don't know if he's giving me mixed signals or if he just likes his space. We hung out this past Friday for the second time, and everything went so well that we even kissed. However I haven't talked to him since that day. I tried texting him the following Sunday but he never responded. On Monday he sent a text apologizing for not texting because he was busy with his uncle. I simply told him it was ok, and then he didn't text back. I waited over an hour and asked what he was doing because if he didn't have plans for 4th of July I was going to see if he wanted to hang out but he didn't respond again so I decided to back off because I didn't want to seem needy. I checked my snapchat a little later and actually saw that he was at a firework show, I'm not sure who he was with. It could possibly even be another girl or I could be going to conclusions. I haven't text him since or heard from him. I'm not sure if this is normal behavior for a guy or if he's lost interest. I want to continue talking to him but I don't want to annoy him or make him think I'm pushy/needy. The weekend is almost here and I'm hoping he would message me to go do something but I'm not sure he will. Should I just wait it out and see if he tries to reach out to me? Or would it be ok to text him after 4 days of not talking? I don't want to come off too strong but I also want to show him I'm interested. How can I do this without making him think I'm desperate? I don't want to hang around if he's no longer interested either so I'm not sure what the next move is. Any advice would help. Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• Wait it out a few more days then try texting one more time. If still no response or any effort from his end then move on. I think he may hit you up randomly again soon.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't text him. Wait if he reaches out to you.