He just kind of stopped talking to me?

He definitely knows I'm into him because I told him outright a couple months ago. And I can be fairly sure he likes me too because he asked me out. Right before leaving this date, a few weeks ago, he gave me this really long, intimate hug, the kind where your whole body is pressed up against the other person. And ever since then, I haven't gotten much more than a one-word text from him. He just kind of dropped off the earth.

I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything to scare him off, and he does have a history of blowing hot and cold but this time the cold shoulder is lasting a lot longer than anything before. So what gives? Did he change his mind?

What Guys Said 1

• i dont think he changed his mind... thre could be a lot reason his attenton could be at somewhere else. family matters etc.

What Girls Said 2

• Move on. There was a guy I was mutually interested in, but after a few days of no texts and not replying to mine, I moved on.

And now have a date on Tuesday.

• "he asked me out. Right before leaving this date"

Are you sure it was a date in the first place?