Guy made me look like a bitch in front of everybody. Should I even do something?

Short history is that I met a guy, we kissed and he writes me a lot, we had dates and yesterday he invited me to the movies but brought his ex girlfriend with him and now the truth is that they never even broke up.

I didn't know he had a girlfriend, and now he is telling everybody that I'm chasing him and that I don't t respect his relationship. I feel completely lost with this new situation.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no possible way to look good in this situation. You didn't do anything wrong because he's a lying and cheating scumbag (and if people think you have, fuck them. What are you supposed to do when you meet a new person? Hire a PI to make sure they are who they say they are? Please), but at this point it's he-said-she-said. If people ask what's really up, then tell them, but I think the best thing is to just ignore and try to move on with your life.

What Guys Said 10

• What are you trying to do here? Still be with him eventough he has a girlfriend? Or are you trying to prove that you are nothing like the person he describes?

How about not giving a shit? The truth is on your side. Who cares what he tells people? And if people that really matter to you ask you can show them what he wrote you.

Just don't put any energy in this guy.

• Do you have him on fb? Post pictures of the texts with timestamps and tag him and his 'ex' then block him on everything.

• "Should I even do something?" Yes... have nothing more to do with him. NOTHING, don't even talk to him when you see him. Don't understand why you are hanging around him still? I get he didn't tell you about his girlfriend, but now you know. And who invites their ex, or if they are still together, another girl to the movies? I think he likes the attention and hopes you two will fight over him or something? Just leave and be done with him. Doesn't care about you at all.

• You should shut up and learn from it. Stop being such a bit.

• what a fucking idiot.

• Don't waste your time with them.

• Just leave him, he's a sick person

• Is he in middle school?

• Forget it and just move on, that guy is trouble

• report him

What Girls Said 10

• Ugh, I hate people like this. I would just be like, I don't need your games. Don't ever call me again. I don't know you and I am going to continue my y life happily with out any of this shit

• he's a sick f*** >:(
    screenshot your texts and send them to the girlfriend so that she will dump him

• This is some f***** up shizzz!

• What an asshole. Block, delete and move on but tell his girlfriend he's a cheating pig first.

• He's a fuckin cheater. Dumb

• he's playing game leave him alone act like he never existed

• I recomend head scissorlock and then punch his balls till he screams like a little bitch.

• Id probably screen shot all the texts and Facebook messages from him and post them online so everyone can see who the liar and cheat is. Then his girlfriend can know who she's really dating...
    Or you can do nothing, dont talk to him or anyone he's involved with.

• Ew what a gross person. I would get revenge in a ladylike fashion, but that's just me. Maybe send the texts to his ex?

• Send pics of your conversations to his girlfriend to read so she can dump his sorry ass.