Sad about Missed Connection?

I was at the doctors office for a surgery, and they had a nurse who was my age just in training for a couple days...

We made eye contact, and talked and I think she liked me...

After my surgery, I was a bit dazed and she knew that too, she was helping me and touching me a lot... I couldn't really speak...

When I was leaving she said that it was nice meeting me, again touching my arm and smiling...

Maybe I am overthinking it, but I feel like she liked me, have I just fallen in love with a nurse?

What do I do? I don't think I will see her again...

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol! She was touching you and helping you because that's what nurses do! She was doing her job. You're like those mental patients that fall for their physiatrists. What's the word for that? Transference of feelings or something?

• I guess, but she was my age and told me it was nice to meet me... :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah well.. Nothing you can do but feel sad for it. Unless go back and ask her out

• I think it would be creepy to go stalk her, but she was only there for a couple days training.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0