What would you do if the person you are dating/gf sent you this response?

Boyfriend sent this because he feels under appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd assume he was hinting that I don't appreciate him. If so, then I'd go out of my way to show him how much I do love and appreciate him.

• *∆* such a good girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• she likes you a lot

What Girls Said 5

• I'm a bit confused as to who is who in this conversation

• Boyfriend = sender

• The only sense I can make of it is:
      1. She's shy. But I know for a fact she isn't.
      2. She doesn't want me to see her.
      3. She doesn't want to see me, because I'm not attractive enough to get her excited.

• She has to find you attractive to go out with you, perhaps she is just shy on video call for whatever reason - maybe more difficult thinking of what to say.

I can understand your frustrations though, sometimes mine and my bfs fb convos get a little bland so I once suggested we play a game like truth or dare to make it more interesting. He agreed to it the first few times and even seemed to e enjoying it but the last few times I've asked it's been

"Not yet"

or

"Bit later if ok"

and then later never comes.

I suppose everyone can be a bit like it sometimes, don't always feel like doing what you want to

• move on?

• Awww that's so sad!

• I'd probably ignore it and ask him if he wanted to get tacos.

• If he said "why"?

I would just send an emoji " 😑😑😑 " lol

What Guys Said 3

• Well, you shouldn't have to thank your gf/bf... it's shown with a smile, a kiss, the way they embrace you or the. look in their eyes. To have to physically thank your partner seems kinda absurd... just ridiculous.

• Ldr there is no hugging or kissing or the twinkle I'm their eyes

• That's what I thought too hahaha but I take what I can get from her. If you push too much she will run away and if you don't push at all she won't care.

• Hey whatever keeps you happy I guess, looks like there is no problem here it seems

• I would like the box.

• I am really confused too...

You guys need better communication than a post, a why and an emoji.

• How so?

• Who said why, and who said the other stuff?

• I updated the question. The boyfriend sent to her because she never shows or says why she likes him, wants to be with him, how much she likes him and appreciates the things he does for her