I don't know why she did this?

So the other day there was this kid who was messing with my hair & I told him to stop But he wouldn't so then the girl I have a crush on told him to stop so he did then I looked away. & then later when I turn around I saw her looking at me & then she looked down

What Girls Said 1

• She probably likes you.

What Guys Said 2

• She likes you back mate! Go get her :)

• Lol this may not mean nothing but on the last day of school my friend was messing with a water bottle & he wanted to wet me but I wouldn't let him so we fight over the water bottle so that he won't wet me & then the water bottle spill all over the table & then the girl I like asked what happened & we got in trouble by the teacher then later the girl I like asked if I was okay lol & when she asked if I was okay all I said was he's the one that started it haha

• ohhh she likes you for sure

• But I don't know the other day i was walking with my friend to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her teacher & I was looking at her but she was looking straight ahead & then I stopped looking. Then later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?