Do you ever hit on a girl... get her number with no intentions to call her?

Just did it at the bank an hour ago. I think I'm just a natural flirt and I like the challenge of getting a number. I'll seriously flirt with anyone. It's a huge ego boost to see a girl stumbling with her words or playing with her hair when she talks to you. Almost like an accomplishment.. and I think it's good practice and get's you pumped up.. gives you better vibes with other girls throughout that day.

This girl at the bank I really had no interest in tbh. She was attractive but was around 30 years old and I usually always like the younger ones. I'm truthfully lazy as fuck and almost never chase unless she's top tier. I'd never be the guy to get a girl's number and invite her to dinner. Pay for her meal and all that lol.. honestly fuck that. Am I the only guy who does this shit? I know girls do it all the time.

• I do it all the time
  • I do it sometimes
  • I take what I can get
  • I'm a girl & want to see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• I get it because sometimes I give my number out with no intentions of ever responding.

• Lmao I do the same exact thing

• @Fearless_banana Yes I am deeply upset I truly am.

• @Oram52 When did I say that. I clearly just stated no emotion is in this argument. You're the only one bring nonsensical variables in this argument lol. Alpha and brig upset lol. i never said you I was trying to upset you. I stated why I think you're a social justice warrior and you have no response to that other than alpha or oh I'm upset

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• We would have been a great match because as a youngster I was the girl who hated to be mean so I have given my number out with no intentions of answering their call. Horrible, I know😣. I grew out of it eventually.

• Yr actual number tho?

• Good to see some people are down to earth all the social justice warriors are spawning lol

• Lol tho my friends and I give fake-ass numbers to creeps like you because it makes us feel great. We play along and act sweet and so on, and then, they try to call back... 2 fuckin' bad, git gud. Then they see us later and are like 'I couldn't get to you...' And we keep acting real sweet and give them another wrong number. Dumb fucbois.

So seeing as she made it to 30, she's probably figured out guys like you, and she's probably playing the game my friends and I do! But you know what - you'll never know, because you didn't try to call her back! So who really got rekt? Guess we'll never know!

• Lmao I hate guys like you 👊🏼

• " i take what I can get LOL

• That's douchy af.

I've never asked anyone out if I didn't really want something with them.

• Of course this question is by U 🙄😒
    The moment I saw the title I somehow knew u were the asker haha

Your so full of yourself aren't ya lol

• Really don't like people with this attitude it's so gross

• you don t date at all lol?

• that was interesting. : D

• I never give guys my number.

• No, I don't see the point of doing that, but good for you. Lol.

• That happens to me and it's always baffles me. Like what's the point of that

• Lol homie I just explained why I do that.

• Would you like that if the situation was reversed?

• It's happened to me a couple times. Doesn't really bother me tbh. I rather just text a girl that is into me lol.

What Guys Said 14

• Sometimes. I generally don't bother talking to women if I don't have to, but sometimes I'm in the mood to play. So I'll chat one up, flirt, etc, and whatever happens, happens. I might get a number and then delete it as soon as I'm out of her sight. I might not bother asking. All depends on how I feel that day.

• I don't have a little black book for no reason sir 😉... well its a black phone lol same applies. Yeah sometimes I do that. As I've gotten older iv stopped more. Since I'm ready to settle down soon lmao.

• I enjoy playing with girls, its fun AF.

• You're so gonna catch heat from pink anon, but yeah it's empowering and addictive - which i think is a perfectly natural feeling. At the end of the day nobody gets "hurt" so to speak.

Like you say it goes both ways and even the smoothest guy out there is lying if he says he's NEVER had it happen.

• Lol who cares man I'm just being honest. Like you said at the end of the day nobody is getting hurt

• I won't hit on a woman unless I genuinely intend with getting with her

• Why would you get her number and not text her? It's a huge waste. If you asked for her number you were leading her on.

If she asked to give her number, you should just say 'no thanks.'

Besides. You don't HAVE to take a woman out on a date AND pay for her. Hell you don't even have to go anywhere that requires money truth be told.

• If she didn't catch my interest that day than her fault lol. What if she sends me a text later on and catches my interest? Boom we hang out. Ikeeping options open

• Lol no I mean I do flirt but I don't try to get a girls number unless I intend to see her I see no point otherwise.

• No that's low, I'd only get a no from a girl I have actually interest in calling. If you think that was an accomplishment I'd suggest taking a good luck at your life.

• I'm guess it's not a good thing, but I do it for practice. Builds confidence for when you find that special girl that has you stumbling over your words lol

• I never get numbers, so no. I would definitely call.

• I'm a guy, and I voted "I'm a girl & want to see the results"

• i did once, after i fucked her. she was a prostitute, she gave me her number, she wanted to date me. i never called.

• I like your confidence, yeah might be outgoing to all, but I wouldn't get a number if I wasn't interested. I don't share mine either unless I feel she's a top tier like you mentioned.

I don't get women who do. It's paradoxical to open a road to your self if you aren't interested.

Pls check this out, would appreciate your thoughts then: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2046147-is-a-woman-more-likely-to-be-openly-sexual-with-someone-who-isn-t