OMG I don' t know what to do, please help?

So my boyfriend and I have 6 months have broken up Sunday. He haven't contact me and I haven't contact him. When we breakup he would come back to me, he would send a text or call but this time he has not. On Sunday I text him telling him what I have been telling him for months Which was a long message what need to changed and I just got fed up and I said "never mind I don't care anymore". I do care but at that moment I was angry because he wasn't doing to change and now I am wondering has he officially stop contacting because I said that I don't care anymore? I know part of me want him to contact me and see what he will say but another part of me don't care because it is his loss. I just need to know if he will never try to contact me even though I said what I said

What Guys Said 2

• He'll probably isn't going to contact you anymore. You're saying "When we break up he would come back", which means that your relationship might have been going on like a light switch... on and off... on and off... Maybe this time, after the Xth time he realized that you might not be the one, and he moved on.
    And perhaps your message "I don't care anymore" helped him with moving on?

• Move on. He did.

What Girls Said 1

• It's final this time. He has made up his mind and he won't return back to you.