Why are men superficial?

Why are men superficial?

Wow men are definitely more shallow than us, they excpect us to lose weight! Thats something we have no control over! But we love tall guys, shoutout to the tall guys: i love you so much because you're born with tall genes and thats such an achievment! You've earned it! And worked for it for all your life!

Most Helpful Guy

• You just pointed out the flaw in your own reasoning. Like you said, tall men are born with the genes that allow them to grow to their height. There is nothing short men can do to make themselves taller (safely and naturally).

On the other hand, ANYONE can change their weight. Sure. some people may have been born with slower metabolisms which makes it harder for them to lose weight, but it is still physically and biologically possible - unlike making yourself taller.

I'd much rather be judged for weight than height, because it's something I can change. I am 5'6 and have been since high school. At the beginning of high school I was 220 lbs, and now I am 130 lbs. One of them changed, and one of them didn't. I am living proof.

Most Helpful Girl

• WAIT, WAIT, WAIT NOW.

WEIGHT is something you can change. If not, your doctor can help you with medical issues.

- Height, you can't MAKE someone grow.

** WOMEN ((shown above, NOT all)) ARE FAR MORE SHALLOW.

What Guys Said 17

• Strong username dude lol, points for the satire though.

• I don't get if this is a joke or not I mean I don't agree with all the guys arguing on these images but I mean seems like the women were being superficial about the height then the guys tried to use that as a weight thing to try and prove it's shallow that's my guess anyway.

• This is ironic.

• For the same reasons that women are superficial lol
    Don't blame just us xD

• Internet is superficial, if you hang around on some media, indeed.

• According to lilahatesyou, guys 5'10" and 5'11" don't exist. 😐

• HAHAHA I'm gonna cry

• A short man can always stand tall on his wallet and status. There is a lot of actors who do like Tom Cruise or Josh Hutcherson standing at 5ft7 for instance. An they never short of a piece of ass, if anything I know a lad who is 6ft5 who can't get laid to save his life. Stop talking shit because your fat.

• Nah, not really.

• I appreciate your sense of humor

• lol okay.

• Short guy checking in. Feels bad man

• Somebody sounds butthurt lool, I'm so sorry that men have preferences.

• Load of bull.

• same reasons women can be

• This is supposed to be ironic, right? I mean your title

• Only some men are and those men are dicks. In the same way some women are superficial and they are mad.

Pls check out my question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2046147-is-a-woman-more-likely-to-be-openly-sexual-with-someone-who-isn-t

What Girls Said 2