Is the key to dating success 'game' or finding the right person?

Be honest!

Which is more important when it comes to finding a girlfriend/boyfriend, or general dating 'success'?

You may have noticed that there is a touch of irony/sarcasm in my choice of pictures. (Bonus points for commenting on what that irony is)

So, is the often told narrative true, that eventually you will find the right person and the relationship will just work out effortlessly? Or is it always a case of having "game" and being a supposed dating expert. Furthermore, have you ever rejected someone who you perceived lacked this so-called game?

• GameIs the key to dating success 'game' or finding the right person?
  • Finding the Right PersonIs the key to dating success 'game' or finding the right person?
One would think that with such a simple question, more than 4 answers would be shared

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on what kind of relationship your are looking for. If your goal is to casually date many people then "dating game" might benefit you more. If your goal is to fine one person that you want to be with for a long time, then being true to yourself is a better plan. The "game" might even hurt you here.

I'm pretty sure I have little to no game (unless just having boobs counts as game). Personally I'm looking for the latter. It does take a lot more self understanding and internal confidence to present yourself plainly. Dealing with the vulnerability is terrifying, but it can help both parties connect or move on as needed.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably a bit of both, game roughly translates to confidence women like confidence.