I need some serious guy help?

I've been talking to this guy for a week, when we talk he seems really interested, we've planned to meet up the next time my daughter is with her father and he said he wouldn't forget and that he was looking forward to it.. In fact he was the one who told me to let him know the next time he has her.. The previous night he told me he was making himself dinner and that if I wasn't so far (an hour and a half) he would invite me over and we again made plans to do that someday. He flirts with me and he always is calling me cutie or sending me heart emoji's, stuff like that, the only thing is.. He never texts or snapchats me first. I actually brought that up yesterday and said "so.. Am I always going to have to initiate the conversations with you or what? 😜" I added the emoji so he knew I was teasing him and he replied and said "hahaha sorry, how are you?" I haven't talked to him at all today in hopes that he got the message that I wanted him to start the conversations once in a while too but he still hasn't texted me. I don't know if he isn't actually interested, though he has given me every reason beside the not texting me first area to believe he is. I also think he may be on the shy side because he sent me a drunk snap the other day (nothing bad! Just something goofy) and he didn't remember doing that and I teased him and he thought he sent me a naked picture and when I reassured him that he didn't he replied with "don't want to scare you." And I asked why that would scare me and he said "maybe you don't want to see me naked." Now I was expecting him to boast about his little friend being "too big" like a lot of guys would but he didn't.. So.. Why isn't he texting me first if when I text him he always responds and always sounds really interested in me? Should I just not text him at all? I don't want him to think I'm not interested and I don't want to play stupid texting games with him because I'm starting to really like him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I reckon his shy, just wants a reasurrence from you!

• So I should text him again first? I wanted to not text him and see if he was going to do it. I don't mind starting the conversation, just don't want to feel like I'm bugging him.

• Yeah text him, Hun, start a conversation, your find his a lot more confident over text