Would you donate your kidney to your ill SO?

I would be willing to do that for my boyfriend any day.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• lol, no... would've said yes the first time I was in love. became so cynical over the past few months. someone you love very much can hurt you so bad sometimes. why would I give up my kidney and sacrifice the quality of life? Did you know a person can only live 10-15 years with a donated organ? Sometimes longer, up to 25.. After that it has to be replaced. It's not even forever. And you won't be able to run or do very much physical exercise for the rest of your life. Not to mention the ugly scar it leaves. Call me shallow and selfish, because I am.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd give them an essential organ if it was needed

• if she donates one back.

• Fuck no ! He;s a selfish ass trainwreck !

• na im fine

• i dnt believe u :D

• Typical of selfish women. I think we know all we need to know about women by this poll.

• Maybe they're just not with someone who they are at that level with yet. We don't know if this poll is asking about a hypothetical SO that you are really serious about, or if it's asking about the SO you have right now who you may not be that serious about yet.

• It's not like the guys were any better

• @FallOutBoy2001 they were a lot better.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes.

• If we were married or engaged, then yes, I would.

• I'd do anything to save the one I love. I'd question if it's really love if a person refused to do that for their SO.

• To a boyfriend, no. To my husband, yes.

• I don't think I'd have the balls to. In case I ever have to live with one etc, and boyfriends aren't nesaccerily always remaining.

• If we're married and fully committed for life, yes. But if I'm dating him for a few months and I give him a kidney and there's a possibility of us breaking up I would not be down for that.

• Yes. I would do it in a heartbeat

• Of course
    Not even a question really

• Most definitely.

• Of course... I would be down to save his life.

• Yeah probably would with a long term SO

• If my spouse is of the same race, maybe.