What was your best date ever & worst date ever?

Describe why your worst date was so crappy & why your best date was so good?

Most Helpful Guy

• Best Date?

She picked me up in her BMW 750i and took me to enjoy dinner at a 5-star restaurant on the beach during the sunset. She had to be making good money and have a strong educational background. After telling me about different wines and amazing stories that kept me entertained, she drove me back to my apartment and walked me to the door because I was a bit tipsy.

She asked if she could come inside and she took control near the fireplace, and she pulled me to my bedroom and we had the most incredible sex!

Worst date? She asked to split the bill, and we only had coffee and walked at the park. Sorry, I need a real woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• Still haven't been on a date😞

What Guys Said 4

• You are very hot

• Going wine tasting in the vineyards was good but meeting to eat at Friendlys wasn't , lol

• 1998 Godzilla - i took my best friends cousin to see it and it was so fucking awkward because she kept tryin to be all sexual when we had an old couple sitting right next to us..

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0