Girls, Should a gentleman give up on dating?

If most women chase men that disrespect women should us guys that care about the women and how she feels just give up

Thanks for opinions
Thanks again

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love to find a gent. But women have that similar "mostly" scenario; most men want a bad girl or ignore ones who are nice. We can only try. Good luck searching!

• I don't want a bad girl I want a girl that one day could become my wife and possesses all the traits of a loving caring and loyal one

What Girls Said 22

• If you live in a society that values disrespectful men instead of the opposite, then you should either:
    a) move and live your life normally

or

b) yeah, i guess give up dating [Not sure for how long...]

• There's that "most women" statement again. The women you go after all the time aren't "most women." Sorry but that's just not true.

• I'm sorry to say that it's not the usual game anymore.
    Most women want a man that they have to "fix" which is... well in my opinion.. stupid.
    People forget to accept one another for who they are and so gentlemen can be forgotten in the progress... but don't give up! There will be that one girl who sees it and she'll truly love you for it!

But it's also good if a man can show that he can provide for her, it's just in our genes... we look for the strong caveman... even though we have evolved for a long time... this just hasn't changed.

• Yeah I look around and feel out of place being a gentleman is in my Dna everything I do is second nature nothing about it is fake. But like you said girls want something they can fix

• I have been to counseling but this is deeply burned into my brain this started when I was in 3rd grade

• It would be so nice to have a girlfriend I have thought about it for so long

• Personally I love gentlemen and I wish there were more of them around but they are just a lot harder to find. I agree with what the first user said about how it isn't the same anymore and how women these days just want a boyfriend so they can fix them. Don't give up though, you'll meet someone. There are some of us though out there who will accept you just the way are and not try to change you nor fix you.

• I think that we should all give up on dating. intiate the trend towards disintegration

• That's ludicrous thinking on so many levels.

• Why's that when most girls just chase bad guys and consider us boring

• I'm not interested in those kinds of girls like I said some girls put all good acts

• Put on good acts

• If you are a man who likes women who do not respect themselves then yes.

• No. Don't ever give up. Chose the right girl for you. Don't just date girls without knowing their personality.
    Remember the saying that : Girls fall in love to a guy who's always with them?
    This is true. I fell in love with my close friend just because I spend so much time with him.

• No. I've learnt my lesson and no way am I going for a disrespectful guy again.

• Ill only believe you if you dated all the women in your town

• No! We need guys like you! 😀

• No of course not I love men who a gentlemen and I respect them

• I just chase the ones that treat me like shit BC I think all the good ones like you are gay or married - if you're a nice guy don't give up! I want to find one like you!

• Yeah I'm looking for that special girl

• Yes let's generalize all the time. Best way to start off a question.

• Not at all.

• I have a problem with your premise. I don't think it's true.

• Well believe it or not, women chase men because they have a reason to. That reason is that the men who disrespect them now, at a time, were very charming and sweet to us. And we chase that. That is what we want back, the charm, and the kindness and love. So if you get a girl that is interested in the first place, then just be consistent, and she will appreciate that.

• True.

• Really I feel this way for years I feel I have been fighting a losing battle it gets old being shit on

• Sad truth, as long as those men are tall we love them!

• Yes Lama's are better for reproduction!

• True

• No, just you should.

• Why's that

• OK.. Well, anyway, that's the reason.

• So I'm attractive and should be able to