Guys, If a guy was truly heartbroken would he delete the girl off social media?

especially if the girl told him to
i told this guy to do that. Supposedly he was hurt and I tried to win him back but he wasn't having it
but I added him back on snaodhat and saw he never deleted me

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible, yes. Guys, in this position, usually treat it like a band-aid. The best way to fix something like this is to remove it quickly and move on quickly. The pain will really sting, but it's better than the pain lingering longer than we want it to.

• So why would he keep me on

• Is it possible to copy and paste the picture onto a person's computer? That might be why. Or you keeping putting new pictures up.

• Thanks very much for MHGO.

What Guys Said 20

• Sometimes we rebel against orders given by those that hurt us.
    Also consider he never revisited that site after being hurt.

What's your point? ... or curiosity? Watching what bug does after you pull its wings off? Change of heart? A better question could get guidance in those veins better than this one.

• Telling people to 'remove me from your ___' just sounds incredibly stupid and immature when you have a button to do it.

I assumed you meant FB but if he didn't remove you on snapchat he probably didn't see the point. I don't usually remove people, just stop talking to them.
    If I still had fb and I broke up with a girl I might, depends if it was bad or not I guess but I doubt I would ever have an interest in talking again.

• I have, and it was the best decision made.

• In my personal experience i eliminated her off of social media. If i kept her on i was either strong enough, liked her as a friend or... hoping for something more again.

• Well i alway suggest removing any ex completely from your life as to start with a clean slate.. pictures, videos everything... and then there are no reminders to distract you from your new found happiness

• Uh, yeah... Pretty sure they would, I have in many cases. Then again, to make it less awkward the guy may not have, and will just simply ignore you or be extremely blunt.

• Uh, sure.

• I deleted this one girls snapchat. I don't know if she could tell I did or erased me herself. Maybe she kept it and she'll see how much fun I'm having.

• yup. .

• If he didn't delete you he's probably tryna stalk you or simply doesn't care.

• If he has any guts he wouls.

• The only thing i am sure about that his feelings for you are still there, But he will never forget it even if you made up, so be nice to him if you wanna be close to him, Or just stay away and save him the memories.

• Yes i actually have, it started off with her not talking to me for a whole month, missing my birthday, having fun with her guy friends, so i deleted her off facebook because i didn't want to see that anymore

• Yes, he would. I have done it. But it was on Facebook. On snap chat, it's different. But it also depends on what you told him, and he must've taken it

• Yes.

• yeah, did so myself

• Depends.

• I wouldn't see why not , ya know a guy would

• First thing id do. Last thing i wanna see if her in my news feed. Blocked.

• She turned me down few months ago, and i didn't delete her cause i didn't care much n im talking to someone else.

• Why didn't you care

• cause she didn't like me n will never like me