Did he really care?

So I was with a guy for 2 months. Then he suddenly texted me and said that we need to stop talking. We kept texting for a while because I was very confused but then he said something that really hit me. He said "(my name). I feel like I'm going to hurt you. Last time I was with a girl. She almost killed her self. You don't know my story. Please. I'm sorry. I just don't want anything to happen". Do you think that he actually really cared about me? Could he have had strong feelings for me? Could he possibly come back?

Most Helpful Guy

• What was the extent of your relationship? Strictly online? Long distance? See each other at school every day? Went on dates? Got physical?

• We hung out many times and we have made out, cuddled, hugged, and yes we got a little physical. We acted like we were dating

• I think he owes you more of an explanation than what he has already given to you. Ask him if he is willing to talk so that you can get things clarified.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's trying an excuse really. If he really was worried about that he'd either sort it with that girl or have not dated in the first place

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, you've been played. He could be commitment phobic. Don't dwell on it. It was only 2 MONTHS so just let him go, he's got issues and the problem and the faults on him, as he don't have his issues sorted out so he can't be around you anymore. Break off all contact with him and invest your time, energy and effort, and start over again and date somebody else instead.

• No, no and no. He's full of shit and isn't man enough to just tell you the truth that you're just not what he's looking for

What Girls Said 0