I won't be able to see or talk to him for 2 weeks. How to cope?

My boyfriend will be out of town and I won't be able to see or talk to him for 2 weeks.
We have been together for almost 5 months and we talk every single day.
I can't imagine not talking and seeing him for 2 weeks. He thinks the time will go fast and that 2 weeks is not a big deal.
How do I cope?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I actually had to do something like this not too long ago. It was really hard at first, but you get used to it. And honestly, talking every single day for 5 months... maybe this break is needed and when you guys do finally talk again, you guys would be closer then ever because you guys realized how much you miss each other. Good luck :x

Great advice. Thank you 🙂

• Face time him. go out with your friends, and have fun. Time will fly by, and keep in mind it's only 2 weeks... I get it seems like a long time but its not like he's taking a break from u.. He'll be back in 14 days and everything will be back to normal😊

• 2 weeks after 5 months is nothing... you'll be fine. Keep busy.