Can anyone wait for there LDR for 5 years?

If the girl or a guy is truthful and trust full to you so would you think you can wait for long. Okay so how many years you would think that you can wait

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope thats way to long. A ldr will only work if you get in the same city asap.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Maybe if she was cryogenically frozen for the 5 years so as to ensure that she will stay faithful to me and won't start to turn into a different character over that period.

That takes away the idea of it being an epic 'gamble'; it just becomes about passing time at that point.

She'd also have to be like the love of my life for sure.

• naah i think i can't

• As long as you saw each other frequently ish, yeah.

• Yeah, No reason one couldn't wait 5 years, All it takes is an amount of trust between the two, and if they talk on a regular basis why would it not work?

• ahahahaha]
    hope that helped :)

• I could yeah.

• fuck that!

• I can always wait for my Sendai Lord of the rings 😄

• Highly unlikely unless she was loaded and going to support me for the rest of my life.

• ok valid points lol... but still id probably need it to be a open relationship just so im not being told im cheating lol

• @MrAssHat I think I could ride out the storm for 5 years if it meant I could just have free time all day for the rest of my life. Small sacrifice for a huge benefit.

• Hahaha nice though but not workout

• Yeah.

• Yes, but it requires seasonal meetups.

• That's ridiculous, but I've been waiting for 27 years...

• that would be retarded because that's not how it works

• Their**

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I am currently coming up to my 1 year ldr with my boyfriend. And it'll most likely be 2-3 years before we meet. This is upsetting, yeah, but we love each other enough to wait an eternity for each other.

It all depends on the couple and how much they love/care for each other.

• I wouldn't, probably.

• Yeah, because I had kind of thought it was normal when I was younger since my dad workout in a different country.

So now I am not too shocked by that.

• It would be hard, but you should try and see how it goes