Tips for Tinder?

There's an app call Tinder I just got. I set up my profile, and have been swiping around. Now what?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't get responses to your messages, don't assume she's ignoring you on purpose. Assume that every guy in the vicinity swiped right and is trying to message her and your profile is tucked away in between all of them. Also never assume you're the only one she's talking to.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Live in a densily populated area

2) Have good pictures of you being outside and be handsome

3) If you have a pet have a picture of you and your pet in there

4) Have a short bio with some humor thrown in

5) When you get a match don't wait for her to message you first, that will almost never happen

6) Expect to not receive any reply from the majority of your matches

7) Expect to be ghosted at some point by a majority of the matches who do reply

8) Don't spend more than a couple of days messaging before asking for a phone number and then setting up a date

9) A date isn't a date until she actually shows up

10) Don't get attached and don't take the whole thing seriously

11) Use Tinder on the side, always make real life encounters your primary goal

12) You can delete your Tinder profile and make a new one once in a while to get a second chance with girls who swiped left on you.

What Girls Said 3

• Wait until you get lucky.

• Most are bots and won't respond

• Don't catch crab's!

What Guys Said 7

• You won't get many matches, and the ones you do get... expect u to make the first move. And when you do initiate, It's more than likely they won't reply.

• Now if you're not "Magazine cover photo shoot ready", you prepare yourself for disappointment.

Best thing to do: delete Tinder.

• sit back and watch... or do what i do and select every woman and then troll the shit out of them lol..

• That's it. Now go play Pokemon Go instead.

• Uninstall. Trust me. It will save you a lot of headache.

• yea its retard if you take it seriously but if ur just messin with a bunch of desperate women its funny as helll

• You wait for them to swipe left or right on you. It's legit that simple dude. You don't need tips.

When they message, talk, be nice, fake you're after more than just a hook up, smash them for a good month, go onto next match.

• You just wait if you matched with others.. Good luck man!😀

• Thanks. From what I'm hearing here, I'm going to need a ton of both waiting and luck... *sigh*