What did he mean? What does this phrase mean?

A guy that I've been seeing has been texting me the last 3 days in a row... has told me I'm sexy, was asking me how I am and how my family is doing, and said that maybe he can see me on weekends... also give me a bouquet of flowers on an instant msging app. Does he still have an interest in me?

I was asking him about meeting tonight as well and he responded with: "he wants to get his car fixed and won't be able to pick me up till next week. Also just wants to get himself together first"

What does he mean by that phrase of just wanting to get hinmself together first? Does he have stuff to get done? Does he still wanna see me?

Most Helpful Guy

• No its a pussy way of saying I'm not interested

• He's pretty straight forward... and has been overwhelmed with work lately plus his mom is demanding as well

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not interested in you.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he's fucking around. If his car is off the road he could catch the bus or something surely.

• The digital age is really screwing things up.

• Hmmm so what does "I want to get myslef together first" mean? And he said he won't b able to pick me up till next week

What Girls Said 1