What's the best way to meet someone new after being in a relationship for 3.5 years (I'm 28 and newly single)?

I know it might be a bad thing because I'm still upset over my fiancé breaking up with me and it's only been a month since it happened so it's soon. I know he's never going to be in my life again. I want to get back into the dating scene again, move on, and stop feeling bad about my breakup. I want to never want him back and the best way to do that is to find somebody else. Got any ideas on how to make more friends? And maybe meet a new potential boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Above all take time to purge yourself of the loss. Dragging bad feelings wherther it be pain or anger into a new relationship will polite it from the start. I personally would avoid night club scenes as all I would expect to find there are drooling drunks and others that are drowning their sorrows for what ever reason. Call up your Lady friends and have a night out , one never know what surprises may come of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• So you're still feeling bad about your break up? You haven't gotten over him yet?
    I think you should first get over your break up and then start dating, otherwise you're going to fall into the trap of being in a rebound relationship.

What Guys Said 5

• Be careful about rushing in to a new relationship because the next one may be the rebound relationship. You likely need time to fully heal before you can fully get back in, the saddle with dating...

That said, the more friends you hang out with, the better and quicker the healing and the sooner you can find your next fiancé.

• Discover a new hobby; join a club; go online; talk to random people. Do things that other people find interesting. Go on a tour of someplace. Take a class.

• Good luck

• just live life and be open to any eventuation

• That's nothing. Just perform as normal.

What Girls Said 0