I really dont know what to do? will society except me?

I am desperatly at an end, i feel so depressed, i dont even know what i am fighting for anymore, i am 24 and just woke up from life, i never really was aware of the world around me, what was happening around me untill now, but now i feel like its too late for me to start living, i wasted 7 years of my life, i have never been loved, i never had ''sex'', never had a boyfriend, and worst of all... i never lived on my own. I am angry at myself for letting so much time pass me by, where was i? how am i going to live on? dont i want to live as well? i ve wasted my young years and i hate myself for it, what am i going to do now? i have no stories to tell i have nothing anymore, i hate my mother she destroyed my life... i am so repressed it killing me... will people think im weird? will i ever make friends? will i ever enjoy life? how come i am seeing this now? am i autistic or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had most of the things in common with you at that age, it isn't that odd. I did have a good mother and father though... that is a big issue you are having. you need some positive in your life.

I've felt that before, and it is a waste of time. when you finally come to the conclusion that you have exactly the same thing as everyone else... possibly one more day, then you can start over like the rest of us.

Yes, get a new perspective on life and attitude. you know there are people a lot worse off than you who had great lives. Stop focusing on yourself, and focus on what you can do for others and what you can experience. That's all you can control.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, at 24 it's too late to start enjoying life... everything ends the moment you turn 24 and you can never find a boyfriend or go out and enjoy life. Every single person in the world stops having fun at 24. Nope, you're life isn't still ahead of you at the ripe old age of 24.

• but won't people Judge me that i am 24 and never had a boyfriend?

• I'm 28 and I am in the same exact situation. I'm still a virgin too. I don't know if people judge me or not because I don't care. No one has said anything about it, and I don't really advertise it either. Honestly, I just do everything I can to live life and if I meet a guy, I meet someone. If I don't, then oh well. I refuse to spend my life being depressed just because I've never had a relationship. I work hard to make decent money, I go on as many trips as I can, and I gather new friends along the way. Maybe I'll feel differently when I am in my thirties or forties, but right now I just go out and have fun. Last week I rented a room in a spa resort. My days consisted of being pampered and then relaxing on the beach. Next week a few friends and me are going to Canada's Wonderland.

Trust me, at 24 your life is not over. You can still have fun.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't know why you make such a big deal about this and constantly ask these questions. You're 24 and you have your entire life ahead of you. If you don't like the way your life has gone so far then you have to start working on changing it and stop dwelling on the past and blaming your mother. You're an adult so no one is responsible for what you do with your life besides you

• Bollocks to " society " , learn to be comfortable with yourself first , sounds like your mother has left you damaged , it will be best to sort yourself out first before even thinking of a relationship , you will attract the wrong people into your life. You can have a bright future if you really want to , also people of both genders are much kinder to women , than to men , so being female is an advantage here.

• Society doesn't care. No one fucking cares. In the adult works this shit is your problem and yours alone. Lucky you.

• dont think too much, and dont look at the past, do what you can now, and yes you can make friends, you can enjoy your life, and no your not weird at all, dont give up

• You gotta get help girl to get those negative thoughts out of your brain. Then you can move on

• You are only 24. It's not too late to turn things around.

• i feel like i made a huge mistake... i should have moved out a long time ago, so that i could live my life... i feel like my older sister used to bully me and yell at me and now i feel like i am ''damaged'' she was such an evil person, she stills lives here but i just feel like i Always will be left out, when people will ask me about personal stuff, like losing virginity having sex etc first boyfriend, like people will think im crazy

• Then get a job, move out, get a cheap apartment or something. Go out shopping, doing things you like, and put yourself out there and meet a guy.

Do it before you waste any more time.

• You'll need to explain a lot more. How did your mother destroy your life?

In any case, 24 is very young.

• 24 is still young, you life is just beginning, who cares what society thinks ok, i sorta know how you feel about the wasting your life part, and i have been unlucky in love, so right now im spending my time focusing on work helps a little.

• i just feel like people won't accept me and people wiill think im weird and i will have no friends... i dont have many girlfriends and maybe thats why

• Because some guys like that sort of thing

• It's never to late.

• I'm not far from 30 and I've never had a girlfriend before

• I read like half of it and it carried on heaps but from what I got...

You'll be fine. I already accept you.

What Girls Said 6

• Do you spend too much time alone? Do you keep yourself busy?
    Try seeing a therapist.

• Seriously. Honey. Find a therapist. This is not a productive use of your time. If you want to move past your issues, you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and make some changes.

• Angela, can you go see a therapist?

• What did your mother do?

• Is your father around? Your siblings?
      Who are you living with now? Job?

What is more important.
      Pick 3 and Put in order of prooity
      * get a job (if you don't have one now)
      * go back to school
      * my job
      * earn/save money
      * get a boyfriend
      * reconnect with your family
      * lose your virginity

• okay... sorry to hear about your childhood pain. it can do lots of damage.
      i have the other questions for you. that i want to understand more...

• What is more important.
      Pick 3 and Put in order of prooity
      * get a job (if you don't have one now)
      * go back to school
      * my job
      * earn/save money
      * get a boyfriend
      * reconnect with your family
      * lose your virginity

• So do something about it. It's the simple.