Why do some people internet-stalk their crushes?

Like on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're too chicken to talk to them in real life, currently.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause being introverted is crippling when you like someone and the internet (specifically social media) is like a wheelchair.

What Guys Said 6

• Because people just can't communicate anymore and rather than ask what they want to know, they just sit looking at pictures and comments and day dream that they were in the picture with them.

• because they want to figure out information about that person. if you dont like to be internet stalked then dont put so much information on the internet.

• Because they are crush, i guess?

• To find out if they're taken, to learn about their interests, why else?

• I just masterbate to their photos.

• cause its just so easy to do these days , all you have to do is search for there profile and if privacy settings are low you can see a lot of what there up to , if it was harder to do they wouldn't go to all the trouble but its so easy

What Girls Said 5

• Some? I think MOST people do that 😂 It's like a natural part of having a crush, you wanna find out everything you possibly can about them.

• Lack of communication, don't want to be seen stalking their crushes in reality so they use the virtual world or the internet to do so. Its worse when you have stalkers that actually follow you around. I've had a few. :(

• because they have nothing else to do?

• When I like somebody I want to know a lot about them so I go into stalk mode no lie.

• They have nothing better to do.