Should I assume my new girlfriend has fleas in her crotch since she's been constantly scratching that area ever since I've met her?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Um...

To be 100% serious, shaving incorrectly can cause and itchy kitty. Trust me

What Girls Said 9

• Fleas no crabs probably.

• It sounds ike she has crabs, maybe you should through some sand in there to make them feel more at home. :) lol

• It seems weird but it could be something to do with shaving. Shaving down there, as popular as it is, can easily irritate the skin especially if you refuse to have an prickle down there.

If you're that worried, I would somehow joke and make light of it when she does itch, ad see what she says.

• Sounds like she has a yeast infection. It is contagious so watch out.

• LOOOOL her pubes are probably either growing in or she has an STD. Tell her to get checked out.

• Crabs eww

• Or maybe you gave her a STD

• Maybe thrush or something... or an STI lol... tell her to get checked out

• She probably shaved for you and that itches.

What Guys Said 8

• No. Thats not a great assumption.
    And if your new girlfriend is that cat in the pick then give it a flea bath.

• You can't assume it's pubic lice (crabs). Feminine itching can be caused by things like a yeast infection. Hopefully of course it's nothing serious and she can get it treated.

• she could have crabs to by being over sexual that is something you do not need. or she could just have dry skin which can also be itchy.

• Lol, next time bring up " let's go get checked for STIs."

• give her some vagisil or something.

• Just eat her ass out instead of her pussy

• I'd say she needs a shower.

• 0|0