Why Does Everybody Have a Boyfriend Except Me?

I know I sound stupid lol but this is starting to really bother me.

Everyone i I know has a boyfriend now except me. Like I know I'm attractive in a way, because guys always give me attention.

And whenever I've liked a guy or I'm in the process of before making it official, they always end up wanting to use me for sex or something like that.

I don't know what to do and I'm trying not to let this bother me.

I know im only 18 but I feel like I need to accept that I'm gonna have to be single and independent forever.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure that's not true and u have lots of time on your side, don't stress over guys, we really aren't worth it.

Most Helpful Girl

• At 18 I didn't even bother to smile for guys. I just hang out with everyone casually. You have tons of time ahead of you. Take it easy

What Guys Said 13

• I just wanted to comfort you by telling you that you are not alone... I don't have a boyfriend either lol

• reasons could be
    -because you dont desire sex as they do
    - you dont really want guys and only want one cause everyone else you know does
    -you keep expecting guys to do everything
    -you dont approach anyone you really want
    -your a lesbian
    -your asexual

• thanks but literally, i desire sex and I'm open about it, and i always approach guys :( guess i just haven't come across anybody yet

• hmmm? you approach guys. and do you tell them what you want? or do you make them guess you? cause that usually doesn't work.

• I tell them what I want lol. They were however probably the wrong guys to go for.

• Invest in getting single friends, at least this way you're not fully forever alone, it's what I do.

Single friends = the best friends, plus they can spend as much time with you as they want.

Nah real talk, it happens, most you can do is deal with it, let it happen. You'll get one eventually.

• I don't have a boyfriend either.

• I don't have a boyfriend, you're not alone.

• Well single and independent is what women want? Women need a man like a fish needs a bicycle.

• Hey, I have no boyfriend.

• I don't have a boyfriend

• Girls can sit as lazzy ass becames guys do everything. Lucky girls

• What do you mean?

• I think this is not the question wher i have to fight so no need of lookong for love just go along with people (includes men) then one day you will find your mate for sure.

• alright

• love comes when you least expect it

• you're young.. there's many many more years.. everyone get their first at different age. stop comapring girl

• are you sure you're just attractive? also, I think it's the cheap quality of guys around you. try finding new ones.

• People need to be OK with being single. There is nothing wrong with that. Sure it would be nice to have someone sleeping beside you, but that is not the meaning of life. Every one of us dies alone. That is not to say, you do in fact "die alone" (because friends and family will be there), but we DO die alone. All of us

• I know what you mean but it's the fact that I have ALWAYS been single. Like it is kinda affecting my self esteem

What Girls Said 8

• Try not to focus on relationships and it'll find you. Like, your prince is out there, but you're searching in the wrong places if the guys you go for just try to use you for sex. Try broadening your horizons (thats the saying right? I don't know I haven't slept yet, forgib). If you do look for a potential SO, look in different places, talk to guys you wouldn't normally talk to. Who knows? You may actually like someone you never thought you would ^_^

• Why panic? Enjoy freedom as long as you can. Hasty relations are usually bad relations.

• Everything comes to those who wait, especially when you least expect it.
    Just enjoy life and leave things to take it's own course.

• Live your life and you'll find love by accident. You never find it when you're looking for it

• Unless you're ugly/fat/never go outside... So check those things first...

• @JohnDoe3000 lol I'm not..

• Well there's going to be a guy out there for you. Patience will help. And you can also use this time to practice flirting and such. That what I'm currently doing :)

• ... how am I supposed to feel when I'm 21 and in the same situation as you? :P live life a little!

• You'll find one. Don't worry about it

• It's not meant for you. Have faith that bigger and better things are in store for your future!

• It's not meant for you just right now*