My boyfriend stopped talking to me when he got upset, instead of breaking up. It's been 4 days no contact?

I text no answer what happening

Most Helpful Guy

• whats the issue? he's not talking to you right now get over it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give him time. He'll contact you when he's ready. I'd suggest talking to him about the way he copes with anger though. He should at least tell you that he needs time, rather than just cut off communication completely. It's not fair for him to leave you hanging like that, but at the same time, it's better to just let him be. Don't harass him.

What Guys Said 4

• He needs time alone. That doesn't automatically means he wants out. Just give him time. Or, break up yourself...

• He learned that from his mother

• Huh?

• That is called, "the silent treatment" and many wives do that to their husbands during an argument. He probably witnessed that at home, saw that it was effective and decided to use it

• Makes sense and I hate it. lol

• upset doesn't mean he wants to break up... Its only 4 days. give him time to think

• isn't 4 days no contact just about the same as a break up? although its likely he'll say something at some point soon. you need to talk to him when he does speak to you and figure out where this is going

• That's how I feel. When I asked he still didn't respond. just odd

What Girls Said 2

• Stop texting him. If he doesn't reach out to you, send him a text saying that you would've expected him telling you that he wants to end it in person, at the very least.

• Perhaps he's just upset and needs some time to cool off? Sometimes when a person is mad, they simply just need space. I think if you give him a few days to cool off, he should be okay. Talk about it when he's had some time to think about it.

In the meantime, just keep yourself busy. Try to keep your mind off of it. It could be that he simply got busy and is still a little upset.

Good luck!