Help girls! I'm not a talkative guy at all, how to break the ice during the first date?

I literally can spen days without talking to anybody, what am I supposed to do in my first date? I know that being myself at this situation is going to make me look creepy.
Any advices?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask questions and she should be asking them back too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh you're in a shitty situation... This is why communication skills is vital to learn.. There basically no other way to break the ice but to talk. Thats the whole point of dating, talk about each other

What Girls Said 2

• It helps if you connect via text before hand.

I'm not a very talkative person either, but I've been steadily texting a guy since Thursday night and we're going on a date Tuesday.

I'm not nervous, or worried about awkward silences, because we're connecting and I know we have quite a bit in common.

• I can say that this is exactly the same as my situation, except that I know she's very open and talkative person.
      Thank you for stopping by

• Ask her how much a polar bear weighs.

What Guys Said 1

• Use a ice pick maybe?