Have you ever lied to get in a girl/guy's pants?

how many of you have you ever lied for sex?

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• NO NEVER and NEVER will

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for liking my opinion young lady :)

• Thank you, young lady for your kind, thoughtful and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No its unthinkable. Im not so primitive.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Not that I can remember. I've never struggled THAT badly to get laid - the hard part for me, ironically, is either getting a relationship with a girl I liked, or one of us not moving away once we start one. Sex hasn't been that hard. I'm not saying I've banged every girl I wanted to or anything - not even close - but I've usually had someone available who could meet that need.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah. If I want a woman to bang me, I want her to because she sees me as the awesome person I am. I don't want to fake anything and have her fall for that image.

1|0
    0|1
  • Nope, that's fcked up

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • when i was 18 i told my girlfriend i had back then that i had a disease and only sex could save me, she said she was going to fuck me then. but then i said i lied and i dont have a disease. lol she was fucking dumb, i had never expected that she would believe it in the first place, i was only joking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has.

1|0
    0|1
  • No, never. That would be dishonourable.

0|0
    0|0
  • never needed too

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol like many times

0|0
    0|1
  • I once told someone I was single when I wasn't, several years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have, but then i came back and told the truth, before she found out from her friend. my conscious was eating me up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• newp

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. That's disgusting to do to someone

1|0
    0|0
  • Never have. Never could.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I act like I like them

0|0
    0|0
    • why would you want to fuck someone that you dont like?

• Show All
    • no i will never do that, i am not like that. i only fuck out of love not hatred.

• @anonman32 I do that too