Hooked up with my crush, how do I make it more?

So there is this guy who has had a crush on me all year and I started to really like him back, but nothing ever happened because we are both extremely shy. A few weeks ago we were at the same party and his friends kept telling me that he thought I was so pretty and funny. He was very drunk and being very flirty with me the whole time. Later that night, we ended up hooking up. He then walked me home which gave us a chance to talk a lot more than usual. We made plans to hangout the next day, but it never really happened. Since then, we have had no contact but I am completely hung up on him! I've been trying to subtly get on his radar again, but it has not worked. I really like him and I think he feels the same way about me, but I'm terrified of rejection. I've put myself out there in the past and have always been knocked down. Any advice?

What Guys Said 1

• hooked up before dating? well thats not going to help you get anyting else out of it

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him about it. Tell him that you're genuinely interested in him.