Does he care about me or not so much?

I've been dating this guy for about 4 months whose a full time worker and part time college student and recently I had to go to the emergency room because I was having a few complications. I called my boo to inform him I was on my way to emergency and he immediately freaked out asking a ton of questions and told me to get him posted about everything. 2 hours pass he calls to check on me. He told
me he had just gotten done with his homework and he was about to shower. I gave him a update and he said he was gonna jump in the shower and call me after, which he did! I told him the doctor may wanna keep me over night and he said I hope not. I said me too but if they do will you come stay with me (he lives 45mins-1hr away from the hospital) he told me he wouldn't be able to because he had work the next day but insisted on staying on the phone with me. I'm not sure if I should be upset or not because if it were him in the hospital, I would've came to comfort him...

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't be upset. He's doing all he can to make it known he cares and is there for you in the best way he can be right now. That's gotta be worth something.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0