Do guys mind if a girl has a little body hair or no?

Is it a complete turn off? Describe some experiences

This isn't personal, general question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter to me, the quality of the relationship doesn't equal to how much hair do you have on your body.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• For the most part no i dont care too much, i do prefer the shaved look when it comes to legs and arm pits and i do have more personal preferences when were talking about private parts that i do share with the woman im with. I've always felt like its not my place to tell a woman what she should do with her body, i do tell them my personal preferences and it's definitely a two way streak and you can ask them to go with what you want but youve also got to be willing to go with their preferances as well

• Most don't mind but everyone has different preferences.

• Depends on how much hair but generally It doesn't bother me at all

• no dont mind it at all.

• Underarm hair is gross. Pubic hair is a turn on.

• Hair down there? Either shaved or trimed I prefer on a girl. I am trimmed. The women I've been with prefer that cuz if it's shaved they don't like to feel like they are fucking a little boy lmao.

• I prefer and actually get turned on if a girl has hair down there, maintained nicely of course; trimmed.

• I don't know... I knew a girl in my college days and it looked like she had hair a little on her hands and all and I certainly didn't like that at all... Lol..

I think I would like completely shaven...

• personally, I do not mind a little, dependant on where. I know a few girls that have light facial hair and it does not look that outrageous. also arm hair is okay, however I prefer leg hair off and prefer a clean crotch. if I go down an a woman I do not like hair in my mouth and in between my teeth. I will still go down on her even if she is not trimmed or smooth but prefer not to.

• I don't really care

• hair is a huge turn on

• I don't like hairy vag at all

• I care. You're disgusting.

• I'm not hairy, I was just asking

• 😱😳 So straight forward lol

• Well Hun 😊😝 flash news... I find hair disgusting 😨 as all 😛😛😛 so I expect u to shave every single 🙈 damn hair as well lol

• not at all!

• it depends on where and what is a "little"

• the only body hair i require her not to have, or at least have it trimmed, is her pubic hair. i dont want hair going in my mouth when im going down on her. the rest of the body is a bonus (if she so chooses to shave)

• It's fine.

• No I actually don't mind body hair on a female. Provided it's not a large amount.

• Ni one minds that tiny female fuzz O come on
    Do you girls mind lot if male hairiness?

• I'm not repulsed or turned on by any body hair, and I generally don't care what body hair girls have, but I do have a slight preference to keeping it trimmed, I guess.

What Girls Said 5

• Being a blonde I have either really light hair or maybe a little fuzz where my darker haired friends have lots of hair. I've always hated having hair down there and have removed it almost as soon as it began appearing. First started shaving, my current pube removal method is sugaring (it's like waxing, but with sticky sugar that pulls the hair out by the roots and all).

My guy loves my smooth look, I love it too it makes me feel clean and feminine. He's never seen me with anything over a bit of fuzz between hair removal anyway? I'm the one who minds if I have body hair, that's why I remove it!

• Blondes and redheds tend to look hotter without any hair.
    Brunnettes i find look hottest with a landingstrip or trimmed little garden of hair

• Most guys prefer a girl who's smooth and hairless. But there are a few that prefer girls who have a bit of hair.

• Everyone has is. What's the big deal?

• I'm unsure on sex before marriage and my boyfriend knows and respects this but was curious how I looked with my top of so kept trying to get me to take it of and saying he'd take his of too if I did; but I'd always refuse and say I was just a bit insecure about my stomach.

I'm not fat or anything, in fact I've been getting called skinny a lot lately but the reason I was insecure about my stomach as that I've got a trail of hair underneath my belly button and was worried he'd think it gross.

One day I decided to wax the hair of my stomach and so the next time he asked me about this "Top deal" I agreed to do it.

He didn't seem to notice if I had any stubble or marks below my belly button or at least didn't say if he did. He actually seemed quite happy seeing me without the top on and later told me he thought I looked fit. He remembered when I said I was insecure about my stomach so asked why. I wasn't going to tell him as I found it embarrassing and thought he'd be grossed out but he eventually convinced me to tell him and so I did.

To my surprise he called me an idiot and said he didn't care about that and when I told him I thought he'd find it gross or something he just went "It's a human body!" and pointed out the hair on his stomach too. I said it was more accepting for him, being a guy and all but he really didn't seem to care about me having the same thing (although not as much hair as he has on his stomach lol!) - He even told me to stop waxing my stomach since I get stomach pains as he didn't want me to make the pain worst.

I listened to him and haven't waxed my stomach since and guess what? He doesn't seem to care about it! :)