What can this mean?

I got called an "Attention-seeking brat"

Most Helpful Guy

• This questions irony is blowing up all my meters.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore whoever. If it is Friend, Boyfriend, or even Family, Maybe Someone just Mad at the moment because they have a Sore Spot for you.
    If you feel it isn't True, then Don't... Spew.
    People say many things out of anger. However, sometimes if it is "What it is," you know what someone Really thinks of You, regardless if it is True or Whatnot.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 14

• You like attention

• It means you are an annoying person who is constantly trying to draw everyone's attention to herself.

• Your one of those chicks who post countless pics of herself on Insta/Facebook or what have you seeking gratification from us men and women.

• I think you know what it means and you're using it now to ask a question because you are an attention-seeking brat.

• It means you overreact and complain all the time only looking for babying and people can't stand it. I'm not implying that's what you are just defining the term

• It means that you might be someone looking for attention

• It means you're like me.

hi-✋!

• Guys, this entire take is just another way to seek that attention.

• Whats the context?

• You will do anything for attention, you like to be in the spotlight

• It means you're a normal female.

• well a lot of girls your age are seeking attention , any kind of attention they can get

• Well it's not a good thing. For me it would mean that you are childlike in your quest for attention and if you are unable to obtain the attention that you believe that you are deserving of you act even more so in this manner.

• you know

What Girls Said 4

• You like receiving attention. Brat was added to insult you.

• I think that should be fairly obvious, love.

• What else can it mean but that you're an attention seeking brat? I think it's pretty clear

• It means you're an attention seeking brat.

You attention seek. And you're a brat.