Will people think I am weird?

i am 24 and never had a boyfriend or sex... will people think i am weird? because a lot start out early... i feel like no one is going to like me or people will think i am weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• im 24 and i never even touched a girl before, but i dont care what anybody thinks of me, and neither should you. when the time will be right it will happen, dont worry
    have some hope, and your not weird at all

Most Helpful Girl

• Today, @modelina, Anything Seems to Go and Flow in this Society so don't give it a thought.
    However, you Need to Know Though that no matter what Anyone thinks of your own Life, YOU are the Only one who Counts... No one else is putting Bread with anything Said on your own table.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 20

• Your not weird. I'm 23 and i never had a girlfriend, my first kiss or sex and i dont feel weird. You shouldn't too. I think that being single in 20-25 means that your waiting for the right guy. Truth be told having your first relationship in your 20s should be better, because your more mature and think with a perispective.

Overall NO YOUR NOT WEIRD.

• I think it's awesome... you're waiting for the right guy! That's a quality I wish more girls had. I hope you do find a guy who can appreciate that. We are out there, so don't wait too long.

• No, it's certainly not weird. In fact, for a future boyfriend, of the right type, it makes you much more attractive.

• Nah. Thats just you hun. No guy will think it's weird. If he does he ain't the guy you wanna date. Dont worry about it. Just do you.

• It's normal, that's not weird. This question is asked many times here
    It's not uncommon

• No, not at all. And the ones that do you don't want anything to do with anyway. Don't worry about what others think either. Do what's important to you and what you need.

• You're not weird because of that.

• It's not weird, young relationships never last anyways. You'll find someone, I suggest you try a dating website if you think you're ready for a relationship right now. I'm almost 17 and I've never had a girlfriend, had sex or my first kiss

• No, you are not weird. Don't let society pressure you into doing something. So what if people think you are weird. What's important is identifying what you want in life and do the things that make you happy. Forget what people think of you, so what if they laugh or think you are crazy. Don't let others define what you should do in life. Give yourself space and time... don't pressure yourself

• No. Not at all. Why would people think you're weird?

• because i am left out... or weird... or never really now how to form relationships? or just i dont know... undesirable, ugly? or just not wanted, or i can't relate to women?

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and to be fair, relationships aren't my strong suite either, you just have to learn to screw what everybody else thinks. You're also definitely not the only one.

• You're not a guy so no. Women can stay virgins without getting bullied for it.

• No one will care. Much like I don't.

• I'll marry you.

• I dont think its weird and i dont think you'll be judged for it though at least you shouldn't be

• Are you believer of god?

• no that's not weird at all it's pretty normal

• Some will, for sure.

Others may think you are cool, as I do.

• Nope.

• Nah it's totally fine. There are people much older than you who haven't experienced either of those things.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• People start at different rates. The only person that really needs to know that information is you and your future boyfriend/partner.

• i dated around before but i am tough to deal with

• I can understand that, I feel the same way a lot of the time. I'm sure you'll fine someone wonderful who will challenge that thought

• No, you aren't weird. I didn't get my first kiss or boyfriend until I was 21. The right guy won't care at all.

• I used to have a friend who. Was13, having sex and thinking about getting pregnant. I always thought I was the weird one because I was the only virgin/ quiet one in my group of friends. Even now I know a few pregnant girls who are 16 or younger.

No your not strange and I'm not either. We are both different in a good way.

• i don't think you're weird

• NOPE.. welcome to the club :D :D

• The gossipers will care if you announce it their face about it