What is my ex doing?

What is my ex doing?

My ex and I broke up over arguments and long distance and exam stress and the last thing I said to him was "When the weirdness goes away I hope we can be friends" to which he didn't respond but was like "no worries" Then went NC where I'd still include him in my snapchat sending and he'd open them all but then I stopped doing that and just put them on my story. For a few weeks he would check my story and see all of my posts. I still didn't message. He follows me on Tumblr and I recently dated someone else and it didn't work out and I posted about the break up and it's around this time he stopped looking at my snapstories. He also had exams and end of year around this time. Recently, he's started looking at all of my snapstories again. He still follows my personal tumblr blog as well. I sent a Heya a few weeks ago, which he saw immediately but didn't respond, and he opens all of my group snapchats to him and others immediately. I recently sent a selfie where I looked really happy/out with friends, and he opened it, deleted me off snapchat then re-added me in the same day. Now he continues to watch my snapstories. I don't get it, he won't even say hello to me.

What Guys Said 1

• No clue.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's not interested in being your friend. He's only interested in stalking you because he's either bored or obsessed or he has nothing better to do.