I want to tell him how I feel but I'm too scared?

I need to get this off my chest because it's eating me up. I want to tell him how I feel? Well not exactly send a text out of the blue and be like hey I like you but I need to clear things out. We haven't talked in two weeks and I haven't seen him in three. It's complicated, I was drunk and rude. We've been seeing each other and I am certain he likes me but not sure if it's enough to take things further. He doesn't know if I like him. I don't know if he's still angry with me or hurt or if he lost interest. We haven't communicated at all. I have no idea what's happening. I was thinking that I should be the bigger person and break the ice but it's so scary! I don't know what to say and I'm scared he will laugh at me. I know he wouldn't but still. Why is this so scary? I have a feeling that what we have will slip away if I don't do something about it. If he's interested I want to know and if he's not then I want to know. Seriously help me out here?

What Guys Said 2

• This might be scary, but you should talk with him if you want to know is he hurt and still interested in you. You should not keep your emotions inside cause it hurts more than geting rejected (i know that too well from personal expiriance). The only way to set things streight is to let your emotions talk.

First see if he's hurt. Try to make things ok and ask him to talk to you about how he feels. He might not say it directly, but he will give you some hint (he won't even know he did). If he is confortable enough he will tell you how he realy feels. If he's hurt he might need some time to open up and let his emotions out.

So overall there is no use asking questions. The only way you could work things out is to talk with the guy. No matter how scary it seems you'll feel much better after things are setled.

I hope this will helps and good luck.

• Tell him.

What Girls Said 1

• Then tell him. Just don't tell him through text. Arrange to meet up face to face, then you can proceed on telling them how you feel.