It was creepy but still...

I was going out with this girl who was my friends sister. One day when we were talking online she asks me what's going on with my facebook so I go and check and l find out someone's messing with my facebook. She then tells me it's her brother so I quickly change my password and figure I'll change it later (the password was just her name yes I know creepy but it was just a quick fix) 1/2 an hour later she leaves so I go and change my password. I hit submit but it doesn't work which I find out later that night. She asks me again what's going on with my password so I go to check and I can't get into my account. After 10 min. I try her name for my password and that works. A week later she breaks up with me because of some issues. That night I message her brother asking if it was him in my profile and he says yes he also says he told his sister that her name was my password. This creeps her out so I tried to explain things with me. It's been 3 months since then and just today one of her friends calls me a stalker because of this. I know it was creepy but still should I be paying for it, I mean it was just a quick fix.

• You're a stalker
  • It was an honest mistake
thanks, makes me feel better about myself
for the people who voted I'm a stalker would you mind explaining why?

Most Helpful Girl

• She sound so immature no offense she makes the easiest problems so complicated. Why is she making a big deal out of it your not the only one who put there girlfriends name as there password that is normal and you need to tell her brother to stay away from your business just because that his sister doesn't mean that he has to be between you're relationship with her.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think she should still be talking about it. It's really not that big of a deal. She sounds kind of immature to be honest- I'd forget about it if I were you.

• She sounds idiotically immature (no offense) but not your not a stalker! You would be a stalker if you would creep up her window and start watching her undress or something like that! Or follow her everywhere she goes - that's a stalker! But then again if you think about it we all stalk but that's another story but anyway don't worry about it - your not a stalker!

• u shouldn't feel bad because of that. you are not a stalker just for quickly typing in her name as a password! her and her brother should get called a stalker for messing with your facebook and trying to find out our password !

• I wouldn't care if someone used my name as a password. I would think it's cute

• my boyfriend uses my name as his password for his online banking. I don't think its stalkerish I actually think its kind of cute.

What Guys Said 2

• dude don't sweat it. I think those people are being way hypersensitive. Unless you were going out with the girl for a decent amount of time or you were incredibly close, using her name as your pass. is a little creepy. However, in the situation you were in she was just on your mind so why not use her name as your password? My friend had his computer password as: "whatsupDemar" just because his friend Demar was sitting next to him at the time he made his password and he had no other ideas. is that creepy or wrong? no way. sounds like the same thing you did.

and for her friend to make a comment like that after three months is ridiculous. Just forget about that bro, not worth worrying about.

• What kind of immature high school bull is that? what kind of reason to break up is that. Dude, you can do better than her if she's that insecure with herself and doesn't want to date someone who thinks about her. She's the weird one, not you.