Am I dating this guy though?

I supposedly dating this guy for a couple of months now. However, we haven't hung out since the end of May. He recently got a full time job and he's always tired. Plus, he's been studying for this GMAT test (Like SATs). It's been stressing him out and I've been pretty understanding about it. However, everytime we text he doesn't respond for hours and at night (around 8 or 9pm) he won't respond till the next morning, apologizes and says he's fallen asleep. We talked about it, I said I understand you're busy with a new job and studying but don't think it's fair that we hardly hang out and that I'm constantly waiting for a response. I said we should continue talking though. He said he doesn't want to be fair and that I dont deserve it but agrees we should continue talking. He thinks we should hang out more. But he's just so busy all the time. Here's my dilema, I like him, I am comfortable around him and when we do hang out it's always fun and it's clear he likes me. However, I am open to meeting other people but at the same time I don't want to. As mentioned before we've already talked about it. I don't want to be overly pushy. What do I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I say you move on. His lack of hanging out and lack of responding to your text messages show that you aren't a priority in his life. If he really wanted to, he could make time to see you and text you back. You deserve better. I would go find a guy that treats you the way you want to be treated.

• Find someone new. He's not that into you. If he was, he'd make you more of a priority.

• You're not dating. At best I would call it hanging out