Any one notice how many attractive women there are at thrift stores shopping?

not necessary the women that work there but the ones shopping at them , I was at one briefly yesterday and it surprised me the number of good looking women around the store , some were only likely in high school but others were in 20's and 30's and older. there was a wide range of women around the store. I had noticed this cute blonde girl when I was looking at some books , then I noticed her behind me when I was looking at some clothes , then she like disappeared.

but it seems like an odd spot to try and pick up , mean shopping at a thrift store would imply the guy has money problems which would be a deal breaker for many single women I know. but then the women seem to enjoy shopping at those stores themselves so maybe it wouldn't be an issue.

anyone actually meet anyone at a thrift store or tried to pick someone when there? any stories. anyone work at one and seen people do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• You get a lot of clothes at thrift stores. You can even find name brand stuff. I mean why go to a mall to buy a $50 shirt when you get get at least or more than 5 at the thrift store lol.
    I don't shop at the thrift store but I should start. These days people dress like they are hippies or a hipster so the clothes are all there anyway

But to answer your question there are hot people everywhere you just have to get up and go places.

10 bucks is alright. For a girls shirt trust me. Lol
      But girls love thrift stores. We save money for more makeup or shoes haha.
      But yes when you see a girl there just ask her for her opinion hold up two different shirts and ask which one would look better with some Jens of of course. I bet she will help you out ;)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0