Hmm how best to juggle this situation?

Soo iv got a new beautiful side girl and she's great.. well this week she is going to be coming down to my little town to spend time with me but... my town is very small and i get that feeling like my girlfriend or someone she knows will see... So is it worth the extra 50 for me to take her to the next town or just say fuck it and see what happens?

Most Helpful Girl

• See what happens. Could be a 'friend'

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you have a side chick?
    Side chick you're taking out on top of that? Lol

• because... I can? haha no actually iv spent years with my current girlfriend and only stayed with her because she was kicked out of her parents for dating someone of my ethnic group.. but she's getting worse and its starting to piss me off more and more.. and i wanna be fucking happy lol

• So fucking break up with her? Make her start paying half the rent or something

What Guys Said 2

• You are smart.

• well it im trying to decide if this girl is worth the risk lol.. i mean she's great.. my current girlfriend is well kinda a bitch lately hahaha

• Take the extra 50 path. It's worth it.

• You're awful