Does she still like me? please help?

The girl I like has a boyfriend but keeps looking at me? She called me baby, and said she misses me, she always looks at me and smiles. We flirted a month back but i didn't make a move and now she has a boyfriend. I told her I liked he and she said i have a boyfriend now. Does it sound like she likes me still?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I think she wants to feel like she's got two men instead of one. If things don't work out between her and her boyfriend and you're still in the picture, she'll probably fall on you to be her next official boyfriend. She still likes you, but to what degree compared to her boyfriend, I'm not sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah she like you

What Girls Said 4

• She still likes you but she's taken now. If she really wants you, she'll be with you. Don't hang around like a loner waiting for her to come to you. She's made her choice.

• She seems kinda (pardon my term) slutty. I don't like slutshaming but hear me out. If she is like this when she has a boyfriend who isn't you, imagine how she would be if you were her boyfriend. She has a tendency to do this and she could very well do it to you. Move on.

• No offense but even if she did, I wouldn't go for her. If she is clearly flirting with you in the relationship she has now how do you know she won't do the same in yours?

• She said she has a boyfriend now so that means she's not interested. Although it sounds like she was at one point. :)

• But we were flirting before she got the boyfriend, she must have thought i wasn't interested and gave up... but why does she still stare at me all the time?

• Saying she has a boyfriend just means she has a boyfriend, it dont mean she suddenly has lost all interest in me does it?

What Guys Said 0