My best friend is starting to go out with a guy, and I honestly don't know what to think. Help?

I've never really met him. He goes to our school, but he's more of a social person (and so is my best friend), so I don't really know him well.

Thing is, that's the problem. He makes her happy, but that's all I know about him. I won't immediately think bad of him, nor will I trust him.

I also know I can't control her life.

Sore anyone, guy or girl, know what I should do?

What Guys Said 2

• It's not like you're losing your best friend to this guy. If she cares about him, then you should respect that. It's alright to be worried for her. . Respect their relationship, you don't have to trust the guy or like him, just respect their relationship and don't do some snake shite. In addition, you should probably get to know the guy.

Yeah, that's what I plan to do. Either way, I'll help her with some ice cream & kick his ass if he ever hurts her. :)

• You do nothing. Why would you anyway? Let her be do her own decisions

What Girls Said 0