Should a guy reply to a racy selfie within 2h?

I've been seeing a guy for a few weeks. We've gone on around 10 dates. I haven't seen him much this week, but we've texted. He texted me yesterday, asking for a racy picture, and I said I'd get back to him on that. I sent him a pic 2h ago and he hasn't replied. He usually replies really fast, and I'm getting worried.
Is he losing interest in me? Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Guy

• Or he's too busy to respond back.
    You're acting like weeks have gone by lol

• When I asked him if he was doing anything this weekend, he said he was just planning to relax... So I don't think he's busy.

• Yeah, you're right. He got back to me, it just took some time :)

• Thanks for mH!

What Guys Said 8

• maybe he's busy or if he knows what it is, he might prefer waiting with it until he's at a place and/or mood where you can take things a bit further.

• Did he even see the pic?

• If a girl sent me pictures of my body I will reply damn fast

• well he might be busy with said racy photo lol

• He couldn't have been jerking off for the past 2.5h though...

• Well there's worse things than being accused of catfishing with my own pictures :)

• hha yea but seeing as 90% of people here dont use their own stuff and if that is you and he ignores you he must be a complete fag.. its just a thought hahh

• If he read that. He's playing games. Or maybe he's not done jacking off to that pic yet

• If I text him first, he's always gotten back to me within an hour...

• @DrG was this a bad move? I cropped out my face in it, so he couldn't use it against me.

• The long string of aaaaaaaaaa was a computer malfunction. I had to buy a new computer. You are getting too hung up over this guy and that is the real problem. It is time to look in the mirror and realize that

• Give him a little more time something could have came up or he's working, etc.

What kind of racy selfie are we talking your pic is slightly racy ;)

• Well are u on R? Lol

• cool your boat. girls take their time to respond too

What Girls Said 1

• He prob feel asleep thinking about dat ass 💀 but my niggas always ask for more and more in one setting