How muscular do you have to be for topless pictures to work on your online dating or tinder profile?

I set up a second profile with a topless mirror pic and left my head out because i'm chicken.
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/Ben--24/photos#0
I did about 50 random visits yesterday from the browse matches that were online to see how many visited me back but only 3 did.
I might have to try some photoshop make it look like i'm super human and climbing a cliff with my bare hands or something?
I seem to be getting a few messages from cam girls now with links to their sites or quite possibly catfish.
Ever way I think the topless pic may have made me a target.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anywhere between @jsmuve and @fearless_banana I would say.

• So you find they can work?
      Do I just need to work out more first or learn how to do some sort of magic with photoshop?

• You can do photoshop if you want but it's not going to get you anywhere. Why tf would you lie about something that's going to be blatantly obvious when you meet up with someone?

That's just plain stupid. Put in the hard work until you get results.

• Well it doesn't have to be blatant I was thinking more subtly increasing definition and changing the lighting but yes I guess that would be wrong.
      I will work out more maybe start using creatine and maybe cut a bit before photos?

Most Helpful Guy

• Put on more muscle when the V becomes more clear, also when start seeing more definiton on arms, chest and shoulders. Not forgetting legs either. Women don't like too much muscle either.

Don't think you have long to go.

What Girls Said 3

• Banana muscular. @Fearless_banana muscular

• I don't think they were work. At least they wouldn't for me

• What could I try that does work?

• Topless pictures of men don't work at all. It doesn't matter how muscular you are, most girls will ignore you, as it looks like you only want sex.

• I found some stats on replies and topless picks on ok cupid witch said they apparently get you a lot more replies. Shortly followed by pictures with animals.

• OP don't listen to her maybe it's because of her age but if you have a physique it will help you out. Tinder you need a picture that is sexually suggestive that makes her imagine her self with you. A shirtless pic does that.

• @Fearless_banana Thanks I will try tinder as well.

What Guys Said 6

• Seems like a good body, especially for the UK male, it's all relative, we're not as crazy about gyming here.

I'd suggest you're not going to attract high quality women. You have to reel women in emotionally as much as anything else, get them invested in you. Those pictures likely won't do that. They could be stolen for a start, they're just 'generic good body'. You need to put your face up.

I'm sure online dating works for some men, but I don't think it's good for men in general. You likely have to go all out on it. Not set up bloody experiments and the like... :P

• The main reason I hid my face was as I was worried they would get stolen.

• I have heard many women say that they are turned off by guys who post topless pictures because it appears that they are conceited.

• F*ck gym and working out. Photoshop is also good 😂

• Just have low bodyfat.

• If you jacked, always havr shirtless pics. They always work son

• Thats if I can pull of jacked

• considering all the gyms out there , I'd say you'd have to be pretty muscular for it to work