Does Having a Late Model Camaro make me Sexy?

I just got an 1989 Camaro. Would you date someone if they drive a sexy car like mine?

• Hell Yeah, Duh
  • Not sure
  • No, I am stoopid
I am amazed at how many people act petty because they are jealous of people with Camaros
If I paint an Eagle on the car will it be too much? I don't want to cause flash floods with all the wetness it will generate or cause women to have to go to the hospital from becoming too dehydrated from losing too much fluids?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly don't care.
    I don't date people off what car they drive. Plus I can properly drive better than you.

• No way you can drive better than me, and my whip

• @Azgeda Camaros come equipped with the the magnet

• Uh-huh , you tell us how it goes.

• I'm not the type of girl to be impressed by that. But I like that you take pride in your car. That's cool

• This is a Camaro. I think all straight women are impressed by Camaros...

• And now what attraction you had is gone. How arrogance can change so much!

• Are you part of Rosie O'Donnel's crew? Or something

• I don't care lol

• I am not buying that...

• Well if you don't have a Camaro its only nature to assume you would have a high level of sexual attraction to me because of my Camaro

• No, it doesn't. It makes you materialistic.

• U sayin that because you don't think u cud land a dude with a Camaro?

• The name calling just does not stop with you. I knew you would be Jelous, but not crazy Jelous. I imagine you can find a guy with a Civic or Kia

• You should change your name to LaKia

• Cars have never turned me on.. I don't care for them at all. I honestly don't give a shit what kind of car a guy drives. by the way, 1989 isn't even that old.

• This is a Camaro honey

• Ya except for every single person in the comments who you asked.

• Me and my Carmaro are sexy machines. We are really good at sex

• Nope, doesn't affect it at all, sorry.

• Come on.. You're telling me you wouldn't want to date a lazy slob with no ambition but has a shiny car parked out on the street (garage is full of beer and trash)? Makes no sense.

• @Kkaos Nope!

I don't care about a man's car etc. I only care that I find him attractive and he seems like a decent person.

• @Kkaos Jelous much...

• Hmm nope , a car doesn't make a man sexy in my eyes.

• This is not a car, it's a Camaro..

• Lol! Vehicles don't make a man sexy. Unless your wanting a girl interested in you in a materialistic way, than most girls would find a man sexy for who he is and not what his CAR looks like ;)

• No way to stop thAt when u have a Camaro

What Guys Said 7

• 1989.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...et_Camaro_IROC-Z-4.jpg
    Not exactly a looker with its sharp edges and boxy frame. 240hp when it's new , after that many years probably only delivering 200 , 190 to the wheels. Handling is meh. Sounds alright but not exactly a chick magnet.
    If you are buying the car to get chicks you're going to be disappointed.

• Pffftt an 89? No they are gay looking. Plastic and cheap. A 1979 bow we are talking😉 hahah but you'd be cool not any more dateable.

• Maybe a motorcycle 😁

• Motorcycle no way compares to a panty dropping Camaro

• Sorry dude, but late model pnoy cars are no chick magnet. I dont even get noticed in my 88 Mustang track car. But girls are everywhere when I pull out the 70 Impala convertible.

• Lol no.

• Not at all. Just makes women think you are smelly and too poor to afford a new camaro.

• But then what about classic cars?

• Down boy, I know you're just jealous of my Camaro...

• Hmm that's true.

• Get an LS1 when you can!