How do I get my crush to kiss me when we go on our movie date?

This guy and i have been friends for a while now and i just recently started to like him as more. We plan on going to see a movie soon and i want to kiss. What are some subtle hints that i can give him that says that i want to kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• With me and my girlfriend we were sitting on a couch in a shed in her backyard and after we started holding hands I looked to my right (where she was sitting) and she was looking at me. I was still very awkward at that point and I sort of leaned in and she did too so we had our foreheads together. She looked me in the eye and said "it's really hard not to kiss you right now" I leaned in and I had my first kiss. I think the body language mixed with that phrase are really what gave me the go ahead.

Most Helpful Girl

• Look into his eyes and then at his lips real quick and make sure you have a soft smile. Also as you're talkin, make sure you lean in a bit, like 20%. Not all the way, though, it's kind of like you're inviting him to kiss you and if he can decide if he wants to take it or not.

What Guys Said 6

• Just a rule of thumb:
    - While talking to him, make eye contact, then look at his lips, back to his eyes, and so forth. If he reciprocates, start to lean in. If he doesn't, try something else.
    - Get really close to his face?
    - Rest your hand on his cheek and start to lean in.

Just saying, it's not a bad thing if you initiate it, because he may be shy / wondering how to do it himself.

Worst case: you guys don't get into a relationship.

• Act dead. He will CPR you.

• u got to get close and look him in the eyes and kiss

• Easiest way is to put your head on his shoulder.

• Hold hands in the popcorn bucket.

It's a classic.

• he has to want to

What Girls Said 1

• Lean it him, rest your head on his shoulders. Touch me :)