Would you date a bisexual?

At first I was ok with it but for some reason i'm slowly changing my mind on if I would ever date a bisexual person and to be honest I really don't know why. My best friend is Bisexual, but she told me that she would only date guys and just sleep with woman but never date them. In which I thought that was totally ignorant and not fair.

I'm pushing towards bisexual people being confused about their sexuality, but does that make me a hypocrite? Would you all date a bisexual?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would because I don't see how or why that would change anything.

• "I'm pushing towards bisexual people being confused about their sexuality"
      If you're not bisexual then you have no right to talk about their sexuality as if you know what they feel better than they do.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think there is a lot of confusion for a lot people of LGBT because of unthinking hateful "morals" of our tyrannical christian overlords that they try to indoctrinate everyone with, but i really don't think bisexuality has any other reason to be confusing.

the only example of a confused bisexual that i can think of is someone i know that convinced them self that they liked women, even got engaged, and was secretly bisexual but then realised later in life that he only really liked men and had convinced himself that he liked women because that what was "moraly" expected of him.

so yes, of course i would, if i liked her, the same criteria for dating a strait girl.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes.

I'm bisexual, I'm not confused. I have had boyfriends and girlfriends.

Don't tar us all with the same brush.

• Yeh I would. But it probably wouldn't work as I'm paranoid enough

• I see nothing wrong with being a bisexual, but I wouldn't date one.
    I would feel insecure.

• No I would not...

• Nope, I would not.

• no, but I have nothing against them, I mean my best friend is bi-sexual and I love her to death

• I would as I am bisexual myself.

• Yes I would.

What Guys Said 5

• No I would not.

• Ex was bi. Didn't bother me in the least.. We had a couple nice threesomes with her friend.

• Probably not.

• i'd date a bi chick just for fun nothing serious cuz they're sluts

• No I would not. That would be just way to awkward