Going without sex, when you can get it?

I know this is really random, but doesn't it suck when you go without sex, when you can get it easily from someone that is hot, and good in bed, and it would really help, but you can't because you'll either catch feelings, or you dont want to because they might, or it would just cause unwanted drama? Does that make sense? I hate going without sex, but id only do it with someone i could trust, or build a life with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, I see exactly what u mean... Its like a u can't have ur cake and eat it too type of thing lol. I would definitely suggest waiting it out tho. Good things come to those who wait. Also, hookups nowadays are kinda sketchy for the simple fact of diseases running rapid even WITH a condom. Doing it with someone u trust & have feelings for is a win win

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope I don't understand what you mean at all sadly.

What Girls Said 2

• The usual reason I go without sex when I can get it is because I'm either too busy, too tired, on my period, or just not in the mood/lack of energy. I'd rather just go solo and get it over with.

• I know the feeling

What Guys Said 0