Would you date a fat African American girl?

i wouldn't. They pretend to have high self esteem and theyre in no way attractive an i look WAY too good to even be seen with a chubby girl LMAO
but i wanted to know GaGers opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Bashing someone and including their race. Which is your race. Son. Imma need you to take a seat and read a book. I understand you don't prefer a larger woman and maybe her attitude towards you seems stuck up but you seem too cocky

• i love black women who aren't fat lol

• Then just say this... like you went to far with your statement because it didn't seem like it.

• or you can stop making stupid assumptions

Most Helpful Guy

• So first of all, you say "pretend" as if they pretend. Your saying fat and chubby girls cannot have high self esteem? Fuck you.

You look way to good to be seen with a chubby girl? You have a bigger ego then some of the people I work with, and trust e, they have some big fucking ego's.

You see yourself as some sort of casanova and I'm sorry but with the way you act your not. Have fun with that though.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 6

• No. Not because she's black, but because she's fat.

• I have before lol

• Negative.

• Yeah as long as she had a cute face and she was nice and I felt like we got along.

• I have to see what she looks like first

• No and it's cause she's fat, not because she's black.