Have you ever felt this way about someone you dumped?

• Yes. Exactly like that
  • Very similar. But he/she wanted me back
  • yes. Just change it alittle.
  • Eh. Somewhat.
  • Not really
  • Nope.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't break up with her really neither of us did break up. We just jumped in two feet and fell hard for each other when we both knew she was holding onto her ex and she couldn't be there emotionally. We sorta ended things but still friends. Will see in the future where things ended up. she's getting help and trying to lead her own life now which I can understand from what she has gone through. Call it bad timing I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, the previous one, due to distance, because I knew it was going nowhere as I did not want to sacrifice my career for him, when he was ready to give me everything.

He was all I wanted, he had every quality I ever dreamed of in a man. He was my other half, we completed each other in every way. He was the only one with this great click and compatibility in tastes in music, movies, travel etc.

I broke up with him. Nothing else I can do now, I am not gonna sit, cry and kill myself to undo what's been done. The past is written, and the ink is dry. I can't hold on the hope that one day he may want me back again, because I broke his heart, he will want nothing to do with me. All I can do is to believe that my heart will love again, maybe not as much as I loved him. In fact, my heart is with someone, even though the love is less, to be honest.

What Guys Said 16

• At age 15, you can't possibly know if someone is The One with whom you should spend the rest of your life. You may think that you are at that point but later you will realize that your taste at age 15 is not stable enough to make such judgments.

• Nope. I've felt that way about a girl who I didn't ask on a date until it was too late. But since I've never had anyone to dump...

• Nope. I always had a reason to break up, and I've never regretted it.

• I actually don't have any regrets, all of my relationships have either ended on good terms or horribly in flame and brimstone haha so either way not really thinking about my past relationships.

• Nope but an ex did. She dumped me four times. Good riddance

• Can't say. I didn't dump any of my exes, they all dumped me 😅

• Nope. Don't regret a thing. If I make mistakes I correct them immediately.

• Lmao sounds like someone can't scorr

• No and definitely not when I was 15.

• It's not my message. I saw it in Twitter and they asked do guys really feel like this so I turned to gag.

• Not at all. Dumping my ex was one of the best things I've ever done.

• I've never done that before

• nope

• I'm not going to dump her so nope

• Nope, not even even close.

• sounds like you missed out

• Kind of shoots down the whole "guys and girls can be just friends" theory, doesn't it then?

What Girls Said 19

• No, usually I just feel a little sad that I don't have any other person to whom I can show affection and then I think that is my problem and I am going to do something about it

• Nope. I've never regretted breaking up with anyone who I ended things with. Not even for a millisecond.

• I've felt this way about someone that hurt me so bad I should hate him... nope he wasn't an ex that cheated on me...

The sad thing is that I can never tell him how I really feel and yet I still find myself wishing - like an idiot - that he would come back and just know the truth without me having to tell him.

• It was best for both of my exes and I to part ways as partners. Both of them have expressed desire to take me back, but I know that it would never work, although I really think the world of the first one and would love nothing more than for it to have worked out between us. We've remained close friends, but irreconcilable differences make it a bad choice for us to get back together.

• I have never felt that way about guys I've dumped. Clearly he was a shit boyfriend if I broke it off. If he was as awesome as that text message I don't think we'd be broken up at all.

• No way. Exes are exes for a reason on my end of things.

• No I can't say I have.

• Most guys won't admit it of course rofllll... But i don't think it goes to that point if a guy breaks up with the girl first most of the time he didn't really love her. If a guy cheated and the girl broke up with him then that's another story because depending on how the situation went he would feel bad for it.

• no. not any guys I dumped. but I do feel like there was a guy from my past that I should have made more of any effort to actually date.

• That's literally me right now. Word by word, it's what I'm feeling and thinking.
    It's very shitty knowing that I fucked up but at the same time, a part of me is aware that I always know what I'm doing, so things probably happened the way they did for a reason.

• That's sad but he deserves it

• Nope. So far, I've not regretted breaking up with someone. In fact, looking back at my exes, I'm glad we broke up and that I dodged those bullets!

• Nope lol

• No. I always make the right decision.

• Nope, life isn't a romance fiction book lol. Usually after it's done with an ex, it's really done.

• Awww being single is great

• Hell yeah it is. I saw it on Twitter and it said do guys ever feel like this? So I decided to ask gag😂

• Sounds more like a fantasy.

• No. That only happens in movies. People break up because they're not happy

• I think it is pretty immature to not know what you want or what you feel at the right moment.
    I was dumped and my ex told me almost the exact same BS on your picture. He never had it clear, he was a jerk and a coward.
    I hope I'd never make the same mistake, it's too stupid.

• You don't know how much someone means to you until you lose them.

This is the case for most people.

• @yucel_eden I've felt the same as you :( because I knew how important they were.
      Maybe the difference could be when we are the ones who break up with someone (I haven't), but that's why those decisions should be made after a lot of thinking.

• Yeah you're more likely to regret if you are the one breaking up. That's the worst